Since I want the new AI dictation feature, I'm wondering if I should trade in 
my iPhone 16 Pro to Apple for an iPhone 17 Pro. The offer from Apple right now 
is up to $630, but I'm reasonably sure that will change and go down when the 
iPhone 18 Pro models are likely announced this Wednesday. I know it's kind of a 
gamble either way, and I'll likely just wait and see what happens with the 
event on Wednesday. However, with the amount of RAM expected in the standard 
iPhone 18 that is supposedly coming in the spring still kind of uncertain, and 
with the price jump expected for the new 18 Pro models, I figure it's something 
to think about, but I better do it quickly. Thoughts?
Vicky Collins
USA

Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4A8EE79E-4719-4483-875B-C0067523B7BB%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to