Hi

You need only the phone and keyboard. It's a bit tricky because you have to enter the PIN code that phone will display and there is not much time to do that. Prepare by looking for number keys and enter key for that.

You also have to put your keyboad into pairing mode. Usually this is done by pressing the power key for few seconds.

On the other hand if you visit in the Apple shop pairing the keyboard is not an issue. I have made it couple of times without sighted assistance and it was a bit frustrating experience.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

liz and sammie kirjoitti> I bought a basic blue tooth wireless keyboard to use with my phone. I'm
planning to take it to the ATT store to get help hooking it up; however, does the phone need to be hooked up to my computer and to ITunes in order to hook up the wireless keyboard to the phone? I hope I am making sense.
Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie
Westwood Church of God Internet Prayer Chain Coordinator
and Avon Representative
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/ELIZABETHULRICH

HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1