I was really looking to see if anybody noticed functional differences
between the iPhone 5 on Verizon. For some reason I remember folks
having trouble keeping Braille displays connected with the Verizon
phone. I already have a data card with Verizon so I would probably
share its data with the phone. I figured that when I was out and
needed to do both data and talk I would just use my mifi.

Please explain what you mean by the  wifi/cellular problem has been resolved?

I wanted to switch to Verizon because it would same money sharing the
data with my mifi rather than paying for phone and data on AT&T for my
phone and then having the Verizon mifi as well.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone