From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Daniel K. Gartmann
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calendar on the iPhone: accessing the location field

I'm syncing with Exchange over the air.

And I want to read the location field on an appointment that I have already
entered on my desktop. The appointment is then syncronized and the location
field is not read here.

When I enter an appointment on the device, I'm probably able to read it
fine. But the problem is reading it in an appointment that is already there.

Hope this clarifies my issue.

Daniel