Hi all,

I just read that a site is giving away free iPads for Christmas.
I have good reason to believe that it's legitimate.

Check it here --
www.yourfbevent.com

It's sadly not available in my country, India.
If any of you get hold of it, please register for me as well.
I'll reimburse you for the shipping charges.
Please forgive me if this doesn't work, but I am quite certain it will.

Cheers,
Rahul