From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Casey
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wireless printer recommendations compatible with i devices and
Windows pcs

Hello Richard can you please let me know how to get this up and working?
I went to the web site that you gave us for this program.
So I have windows 7 now I know you install the program of course.
But then where do you go from there?
And also how long and what can you all print with this using the free trial
before it wants you to purchase the product to keep using it?
Also how then do you make your Idivese see this program so you can print
from your I Phone or I Pad?
Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Casey