Yes, I use it all the time.

Amy

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcy Weinberg
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 9:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is The App Sports Scores & Alerts Accessible With Voiceover

It appears to be completely accessible. I haven't explored every corner of
the app, but what I have reads to me.

Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC
Top down, BETTER THAN EXCELLENT T consulting, teaching and support
http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
888-958-6979 ext.3801
ma...@fedoraoutlier.com

Like us on FaceBook in the month of December for a chance to win a free $30
iTunes gift card.  Go to: http://www.facebook.com/fedoraoutlierllc and click
on the like button to be entered.  Contest open to all new page likes, and
the winner will be announced on January 10, 2013.
.