From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cristobal
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: torrent application for iOS?

I remember reading an item along these same lines on Lifehacker or Gizmodo
and how with Dropbox one can launch torrents from an i-device, but since it
wasn't something I was particularly interested in, I didn't save or make
note of the article. If no one on here can help, maybe you can delve into
the archives of those sites and see if you come across the same blurb.