From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: restore, crazy thing

Hi list.
I have a weird situation with my iPhone 4s. I have music, and books storaged

in other computer, the same computer that I installed iTunes 11.1, and
stoped to recognize my iPhone. Well, I had a second computer with iTunes 10,

where I didn't have any library. Even though I just add the music again, and

the books that I had before, and no more problem. Now I am trying to remove
the music, and itunes doesn't remove the music. I do, I delete every song,
but iTunes allways says x Gbytes of music, and X Gbytes of pictures, like it

is no deleting anything from my iPhone. Ok, I tryed to restore my iPhone
using itunes in the second computer, and it says that I have some purchases
that are not in iTunes, if i continue  with the restore, I have to buy those

apps again.
Wghat is happening here?
Why I can't delete the songs or books?
Why I can't restore my iPhone?
Why it says that I don't have any app in the library, and if i continue I
have to buy every thing again?
Thanks for your advices.
Pablo