  From: Sandy Finley
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:39 AM
  Subject: RE: NFB Newsline with Read2Go

  Tom, what you are saying is correct for Newsline but not for Read to Go and
that's what I am asking about.  When reading a paper in Read2Go there are five
buttons on the bottom row. They aare , from right to left, as follows:

  Next Section

  Next Phrase

  Play/Pause

  Previous Phrase

  Previous Section

  Next  Section only takes me to the next article within the same section and I
can't figure out a way to jump past those articles to the next section.

  Sandy