Bret,
I did not say I would discourage anyone from buying it, I said I wouldn't
encourage them to buy it.  There is a difference.  If someone wants to spend
their money, they shoud do it.  But as I train people how to use these devices
and am looked to by a lot of people for recommendations of apps, this will not
be one of them at the current pricing structure.

I hope that makes sense.

Richard

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)