I have an old iPad 1 that can't upgrade to ios6 and an iPhone 4s which runs
ios6. So braille display support for vo changed some in ios 6, but I can't
recall what was added. I don't think the list of commands I have includes the
new stuff for ios 6. I thought Ibooks continuous reading now works across page
boundaries in ios 6. And I think there were a couple other changes but I don't
remember them. Does anybody have the list or a link to an up-to-date one?

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com