From: "BrailleTouch" <viph...@brailletouchapp.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: Introducing BrailleTouch - an iPhone app for typing in braille
on your touchscreen

Hi Kawal,

With BrailleTouch, you type each braille chord on your touchscreen with the
same six fingers you would use on a Perkins Brailler or similar keyboard.
The app will speak each character you type immediately. You can also choose
to hear each word you type, or both characters and words, from VoiceOver.
BrailleTouch reads each character as soon as you lift your fingers off the
touchscreen. Grade 2 is our top priority for a future update.

Best,
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/