From: "Lori Dent" <loriand...@ohiohills.com
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:06:00 -0500
Subject: New member and introduction

Hi all,

I just joined this list, so I'm a new member. My name is Lori and I live in Ohio. This afternoon I will be going out with my fiancee to purchase my new Iphone 5. I did get to see the Iphone 4 and 5 briefly and I was impressed
with what I saw.

So with me going to be a new I phone user what things do I need to know about the Iphone? When I purchase my I phone 5 will there be some apps already on the phone or will I need to downloadthe apps I want? And where do I download the apps I want? I know I want to get the weather app and the
money identifier app.  Just to name a few.

Also what all does the I phone do? I know it has GPS on it and I can download music and do email on it amung other things Am I right? Anything you all can tell me about the I phone 5 would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lori