From: "Jordan Norregaard" <jorda...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:21 AM
Subject: Off topic! brand new to the mac and vo...tutorials for dummies?

I am interested in getting a mac sometime in the future...but i've
never touched a mac before. I've never seen one, and never messsed
with vo! So, are there tutorials/podcasts or anything for the newbie?
Is vo extremely different from jaws? Is the mac's operating system
strikingly different than windows?

Jordan Norregaard

On 1/1/13, viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: viphone@googlegroups.com
>
>   - Voice Dream Reader [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/24a891552aad3125
>   - wifi sync and iTunes question [2 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/6a7aac83a9b74ea0
>   - Facebook app question [4 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/fef4b0b3458eda34
>   - reminders app vs list recorder [2 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/52109bafd3abeb48
>   - focus 14 and i-device questions [2 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/9d2f362bed0e119a
>   - Messages on iPhone and iPad [3 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/14b4d490093ffded
>   - Establishing a location in 4wquare [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/546f42b04208e19d
>   - problem with iCloud backup [3 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/e847a8ed46a6f4e6
>   - lightning to 30 pin adapters, anyone [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/c1036693af52da93
>   - changes in braille from ios 5.1 to 6 [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/ee4e9959409d2fc1
>   - List recorder on ipad mini [2 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/cd14bdc1335db8f5
>   - Nook App Question [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/8de8c7e1edb08393
>   - Digest for viphone@googlegroups.com - 19 Messages in 13 Topics [1
> Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/66fca7f413744a5d
>   - help with youversion [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/19d2e0f613b2a865

> Topic: Voice Dream Reader
>
> ---------- 1 of 1 ----------
> From: Brett <brettst...@gmail.com>
> Date: Jan 02 03:22PM +1100
>
> Hi kim,
>
> Basically it is another way to read books or documents. there is a
> Welcome and a help document in the lite version. reading these will
> answer all your questions.
>
> Cheers,
> Brett.
>
> Brett
>

> On 1/01/2013 4:38 AM, Kim wrote:

> Topic: wifi sync and iTunes question
>
> ---------- 1 of 2 ----------
> From: denise avant <denise.av...@gmail.com>
> Date: Jan 01 09:20PM -0600
>
> Hello all,
> I am using itunes 11 on my macbook pro. i have an iphone 4 s and an ipad
> mini with the latest ios software. I am wondering if it is possible to
> have
> two devices connected to itunes over wifi at the same time. right now, i
> have itunes 11 open. both my ipad and iphone are sitting near my computer.
> but only the ipad will sync. if i do a wifi sync on my phone, i am told
> that
> the device is looking for my mac. and i can only see the ipad as being
> connected.
> thanks.

> From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net>
> [...]

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.