Hi all, anyone with the aftershokz headphones and using them on a 4S, I need
some advice on using it with Siri. So far they work great to listen to music
and to answer phone calls. I run into trouble when trying to send a text
message. When I send a text on my 4S using Siri, I usually do the following.
Ask Siri to send a text to whom ever. Siri responds with what would you like
to say to whom ever? I say the text and Siri ask if I would like to send and
I say send. This does not work when using the Aftershokz headphones. I have
to combine the first 2 commands into one and say the following. Send
whomever a text with the message of....Siri responds with would you like to
send the message and I then say send. I am wpondering why the 3 step command
works without the headphones and doesn't with? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jay