It can take a long time to restore from the cloud it depends on how many apps
you have to restore.  It took my friend a while to restore from the cloud a
number of apps from one iPad to another.  I wasn't sure how many apps she had
though.  So, bottom line is the more apps you have and the size can affect how
long it takes to restore them.

HTH

Katey

Sent from my iPad