Hi Kathie,

Thanks for your interest in BrailleTouch. We will release BrailleTouch on the App Store by the end of the month. There will be a free version so you can try it out first. The paid version allows to you send text messages, emails, tweets, and copy text to the clipboard from the touchscreen braille keyboard. I will post the exact release date on the viphone list when we get the confirmation from Apple.

You can read more about how BrailleTouch works, including a User Guide and FAQ, at our website:
http://brailletouchapp.com/

Thanks,
Caleb