Hi all,

I posted this on applevis last night, however, I don't think people regularly check the forum, or, I'm impatient, so I'll come here!

I used to be able to at least edit if not create friends lists through the facebook app previously, however, I can no longer do so. I did RTFM on facebook's app itself, and the instructions it gives me used to, but don't, work anymore. For those that don't know, it tells you to click on a friend's profile, click the friend or friends button, I'm not sure which it was, and select the list you would like them to be a part of. This, however, no longer works. Clicking on the friend button asks if you wish to unfriend said person, and the friends button shows their friends and your mutual friends.

Is there a way I could edit my friends lists on my iPhone? At this point, even another facebook client that would be able to do this would be greatly welcome. I use them a lot, and, this functionality being different/unusable for me at this time makes me hate facebook more than I did already.