From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Debbie Downey
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Wireless Hard Drive?

HI carol,

Yes, I did purchase the Kingston 32 Gb Wi Drive and for the little bit that
I've done so far it seems to work for me and for what I want to do with it
which is to basically store music that I don't want to have on my phone. The
app is a little flakey and not really accessible since the tabs on the
bottom are not labeled and when you select one it moves it to the first slot
on the left and you still have to do a double tap on it to then figure out
whether it's for video, music, photos etc but I'm able to work around it.

It's got its own wireless network sort of built into it so you can use it
when you're out and about but it supposedly only has about 4 hours of
battery life.

It was on sale at amazon.com for $49.95 but not sure if it is still on sale
now. It was available in 2011 and the newer models that have 64 or 128 Gb of
space came out in 2012.

Deb
  _____