Since I have downloaded the new ios 6 to my iphone 3gs, I've been
having a problem.

When I go to my contacts list, and attempt to scroll down the list by
using the headings setting in the rotar, it's out of sync.

I flick down past letter a to where b,c, etc. should be. Sometimes the
letters are reading out of order, and the alphabetic list does not
match the letter. It might tell me I'm at heading letter c, but the
listings immediately below may start with f, etc.

I can solve this by rebooting the phone, but I don't want to do this every time.

Has anyone else experienced this symptom. Is there a better solution.

I should add I am using vo when this situation occurs.

Thanks

David Gross