From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Andrew Lamanche
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 11:36 AM
To: VIPhone
Subject: Choosing Samantha as default voice

Dear Listers,

Someone on the list has helpfully suggested that if I'd like to have
Samantha as my default voice instead of Daniel, I could do so by changing my
regional settings to the USA.

I've tried to accomplish this but I'm not quite sure how to do this. Could
someone please give me step by step instructions? I feel such a fool. I've
changed my region to USA but Daniel is still my default voice. How do I
switch to Samantha? In the language rotor I can choose English and it is a
female voice but it does not sound like Samantha used to sound. It's rather
strident unless she has changed her personality. How do people download
Samantha if they do at all?

I look forward to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Andrew