But you can’t capture a whole page.

Andy

From: Alan J Paganelli
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: best OCR apps?
Text Dective works very well.

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request. Thanks for listening!