Hi, everyone who's chimed in on my Ipad thread.

First, thanks to those whose consensus gave me a good place to look for the @
sign I need to complete my Apple ID.  Unfortunately, I still haven't found it.
:)  That's okay, I have to work this project in with the other things I try to
juggle without crying over spilt milk too much.

Second, this Ipad has Siri, and I'd love to find a way to tell Siri what my
Apple ID and password are, but that doesn't seem to be an option.  Or, is it?

I'll have more to say about this later, I"m sure.  Thanks again, though.  Yall
rock, yo

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/