Now that's an idea! How did you do that? Did you just record 30 seconds of
silence or is there an easier way to do this. It's probably obvious and I'm
just not thinking of it. That actually is my problem partly. The ringtone
coming externally keeps me from sometimes hearing the identification through my
earpiece.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth