Do I have to do these things through Itunes?  I haven't set it up on the Pad
yet, but my MBP uses Itunes all the time.  I want to sync my FB, Twitter, and
Mail contacts, and have already dded both Gmail and Icloud accounts to my pad's
mail.

I also have a bunch of questions about more efficient ways to scan down a long
list of messages in Mail on the Pad.  Does the next message," button delete or
archive the message? Is there a way to just swipe down and hear just the
subject lines, and what's the equivalent of "VO J," to jump to the message
body? is this all done just by touching different areas, and a matter of muscle
memory to remember which location things are on the screen?

This is fun!

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

Mark BurningHawk