Hi.

This is the only problem I have with ibooks. It works a little better, as I
experience, if you click once on the page ? of page ?, when you will only have
the text and the page ? of page ? in the button of the screen, it is a little
easier to navigate as I experience it. But there are some navigation problems,
you are right, please send a mail to accessibil...@apple.com I have done it,
but I do not think they understood what I meant.

Best regards Annie.