Hi,

I'm looking for an accessible way to manage facebook friends lists.  I
posted about it earlier but no word back yet.  Does anyone know if any
of these menchened apps has that ability?

I would use the facebook app itself, but the latest version makes that
harder, and the help leads me to the button that allows me to block
someone. or unfriend them.  This makes posting to spacific people
quite impossible lol.  And I don't want some people to see some posts,
and I want others to see others.

Sent from my iPhone