Pound 121 gives you a similar service to tellme with a few extra options if you use AT&T too.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: AT&T iPhone users

I've heard the old it's coming out in this month only to have it come out in
some other month.  In my case, my 2 year agreement is up in May.  AT&T says
I'm eligible for a new phone now though.  If you have an AT&T iPhone you can
find out when your eligible by dialing: Star 6 3 9 pound.  You will get a
free text message back telling you when you can get a new phone.  My
earliest date was December 26 2012.  If you want a new phone earlier, you
have to pay a 2 hundred and 50 dollar early termination fee.  In my case,
it's only a 35 dollar upgrade fee and they'll give me their best price on a
new phone.  4 hundred dollars USD for the iPhone 5 with a 64 GB hard drive.

I also found out that AT&T iPhone users can still call the old tell me phone
by calling star zero 8.  She doesn't say tell me but it's the same voice and
the same categories etc.

HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Davert" <scottslistm...@gmail.com>