From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 4:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Loving Braille Touch

Hi Caleb,

I agree wholeheartedly with your priorities - Grade 2 first, editing in the
not too distant future.

Cheers,
Anna

On Feb 1, 2013, at 4:58 PM, BrailleTouch <viph...@brailletouchapp.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, Anna.
> You're exactly right. That is our plan for a future update to BrailleTouch
to allow editing. Flick up and down to move through your text, and choose to
move by characters, words, or lines.

> Grade 2 support is still the top priority. I hope we can offer editing
soon as well.

> Best,
> Caleb
> http://brailletouchapp.com/
>
> On 2/1/2013 5:44 PM, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
>> Hi Caleb,
>>
>> This sounds good. I hope the rotor will be included as well so we can
move by word and line.

>> Cheers,
>> Anna
>>

>> On Jan 31, 2013, at 5:37 PM, BrailleTouch <viph...@brailletouchapp.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi Reggie,
>>>
>>> Definitely not a dumb question. In the first release of BrailleTouch,
you flick right with one finger to make a space and flick left with one
finger to backspace.

>>> In the future, the up and down flicks will be for editing your text from
the touchscreen braille keyboard. A one-finger up flick will be the back
arrow and a one-finger down-flick will be the forward error.  This is
similar to how the built-in Notes app works with VoiceOver when the rotor is
in character mode. This is not implemented yet and is still on our drawing
board. But I thought I'd give everyone a sneak peek of where we are going
with our plans for future updates to BrailleTouch!

>>> Best,
>>> Caleb
>>> http://brailletouchapp.com/

down to get spaces or delete spaces. You have to swipe left or right.

Braille.

Touch

Groups

Groups