Hi Ronald,

Thanks for trying BrailleTouch. Word feedback relies on VoiceOver. If you turn VoiceOver off, BrailleTouch will only speak the characters you type in English.

I'm sorry you are having trouble with speech feedback in Dutch. I'm not sure what the cause could be. I just tried changing the language on my iPhone to Dutch and BrailleTouch does speak to me in Dutch.

Perhaps you could try changing your iPhone language setting to English and see if the speech starting working in BrailleTouch with VoiceOver turned on. If it does work, you can switch back to Dutch and see if that wakes up VoiceOver. If changing the system language does not work, you could try shutting down your iPhone and rebooting it. Please let me know if either of these solves the problem.

Best,
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/
*