From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: brailletouch

Patti, I had trepidations about this app too but the developer has obviously
foreseen this problem.  The free version lets you try it out and fool around
with it so you can get your feet wet so to speak.  Think positive! <grin>
Keep saying to yourself, I think I can-I think I can-I think I can! <grin>
It feels strange at first because the brain is saying hey idiot, your
holding a phone not a brailor!  LOL!  Then the brain takes over and says
hold the phone here, pun intended, the I think I can thing a few more times
and in about 10 or 15 minutes your thinking, hey this is faster then typing
on the virtual keyboard and the rest is history.  Flecksy was the app of the
year according to A T Guys but I suspect Braille Touch will be the winner
for 2013.

HTH