Rebecca,
i am still looking for the most comfortable way to hold the phone, but on my
chest holding the phone with thumbs on top and baby fingers on the bottom :is
the easiest for me. Now your fingerS can be Put on the scr'een fairly closE
together. most important is that you touch the screen lightly and keep index
and ring fingers close to top and bottom. I find not lifting my fingerS very
far off the screen gives best results. Others havving better coordInation can
add much to help you, but just keep practicing! i am slowly getting better!
Keep plugginG! It gets better, and grade 2 is only going to improve the app!

Reggie and Brooks