Cheryl,
You are correcT. When I go intoBraille Touch, and begin to type, the letters
are read back to me very delayed. Caleb told me to turn Vo ofF and back on just
as I must do in Fleksy. Hoping one of these developers  will come up with  a
fix as it is a workaround but would be better if not necessary. I still wonder
if it has something to do with upgrading over the air.

Reggie and Brooks

On Feb 2, 2013, at 6:32 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cahom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I never turn off vo before I start typing. I think maybe some people are
> having sluggishness problesms and that's why they are doing it but I never do.
>
> --
> Cheryl
>
> May the words of my mouth
> and the meditation of my heart
> be acceptable to You, Lord,
> my rock and my Redeemer.
> (Psalm 19:14 HCSB)
>

> On Feb 2, 2013, at 4:34 PM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Intteresting that for one person something works, but for the next, not so
>> much! I cannot be comfortable with the phone on a table, but lying on my
>> chest with my fingers as Braille Touch explains, I am getting faster and
>> faster. Guess that is the beauty of us all being different. Now if I could
>> only stop the necessity of turning off VO off and on! Will do it as I love
>> the app, but I wish I 'didN't have to do this before I start to type!
>>
>> Reggie and Brooks
>>
>> On Feb 2, 2013, at 3:00 PM, Tom Lange <lang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Yes, I've just confirmed that you can definitely do this.  I have my phone
>>> lying flat on my computer desk with the home buttton to the right and just
>>> used a v-shaped finger arrangement to type with Braille Touch.  It will
>>> still take some getting used to, as you do need to be careful about finger
>>> placement, but that v-shaped arrangement is an option if you don't want to
>>> hold the phone. I personally don't want to hold the phone if I don't have
>>> to, so this arrangement could work out well if the phone is lying on a desk
>>> or if I'm sitting with the phone resting in my lap.
>>>
>>> Tom

>>> Caleb