Hi.

It is the same with both review on and off.

If you will go fast through a document new page can be a good way of navigating.

On my IPhone 5 none of the braille commands works, I thing that you will have
to set the phones default voice to english, maybe it will work, but I am not so
happy to change the default standard language.

Best regards Annie.