Hi Nimit,

The only way to do this is to buy some sort of accessory or dongle for the
iPod which is basically an FM tuner. If you google FM Tuner for iPod Touch
or variations of this you can find a few, there are not many of them out
there, thought. Make sure if you do look on Google you don't mix up FM
Transmitters with FM Receivers since a transmitter is something you would
use to send something that is playing on your iPod to an existing radio,
i.e. it's a device you plug into the headphone jack, it converts the output
to a low-powered FM signal which a nearby radio can receive. Below are 2
items from Griffin I found:

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Navigate-In-Line-Controller-iPhone/dp/B001IWOB
LI/ref=pd_cp_e_0

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Radio-Receiver-iPhone-iPod/dp/B003ERT46W

One thing you should consider though is learn how to use iTunes so you can
put music and audio books onto your phone, it's not as hard and confusing as
it sounds. I think somebody mentioned the FS Casts Jonathan Mosen did and
they would be an excellent starting point. You can find them at
www.FreedomScientific.com/FSCast.

Good luck,