Hi Susan,

Thanks so much for upgrading BrailleTouch.
The extra menu choices after upgrading only show up if you have already typed some text. Type a word and then go to the menu. You will see Copy to Clipboard, Paste from Clipboard, Send Text Message, Send Tweet, Set Email Subject, and Send Email in the menu. I recommend flicking left and right to navigate through the menu.

I hope this helps!
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/