Hi Holly. The only way I have been able to do this with an image of text
emailed to me is to take a screen shot of the page which then saves it to the
last item on my camera role. From here I can open my preferred ocr app - had
best outcomes with prismo, and open the last item on the camera role and it
will perform the ocr for me. it is a bit tricky and time consuming and you can
only do one page at a time however it is the only work around for this issue
for us at this moemnt in time. To take a screen shot of your iphone you hold
the home key and power button at the same time. You will hear the camera
shutter sound so you know you have taken the shot.
Hope this is somewhat useful.
Jo

Sent from my iPhone