Hi, as long as you set it up as an imap account, it will be there in both places. If you delete it from one machine, then it will be gone from the other. In short, the mail will always be synched as long as you use imap in all devices and/or computers.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'  -- Joe Namath