Hi Buddy,

Not sure if this is what you want, but you can go to Apple's My
Support Profile to register your device:
https://supportprofile.apple.com/MySupportProfile.do

Log in with your Apple ID and password.  The serial number for your
device is found on the Settings > Genreal > About screen towards the
bottom.  Nowadays for new device activations your serial number and
registration are automatically handled when you set up your device for
the first time.  If you bought your iPhone used, it's possible the
device is still registered under the original owner.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther