From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Rumery
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 3:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Audio Hijack Pro question

Yes there is but it is not exactly a  plug in. Look for a program called
Call Recorder for Skype. This is a program that will begin recording a Skype
call once it begins.

Scott
On Feb 7, 2013, at 2:41 PM, "Bill Holton" <bill32...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.
As I understand it, I need to turn the record toggle to on before I can
record a call.  Is there any sort of plugin that will automatically kick in
to record calls so I don't have to remember, which I am not likely to do?
Thanks.
Bill

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en>
email to <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>