Hi,
I have another question about this keyboard. You said to press the 3 function
keys to switch between devices, but what happens if you need those function
keys for an app on the mac such as RS games? I know that you press f2 on rs
games to send a chat message. So does the fact that f1-f3 are switching keys
take away the regular functions of those keys on the mac?
Courtney

Sent from my iMac