Hi Sandy,

My name is Dmitriy and I actually work for the company that created
TapTapSee.

The only way for you to be able to have readable text on the screen is if
you turn off the VoiceOver. We devised TapTapSee in a way that the text
only appears if the VoiceOver function is not being utilized.

Hope that helps,
Dmitriy

*

dmit...@taptapseeapp.com