Hi again,
please does anyone know how to view the event details with Facebook app
installed on Iphone 4?
I can view what people share to post comments, but I can't view the event
details such as when thee event is going to happen, who is going to join it etc.
When I clickt on the event it just says selected but no other details are there.
When I'M using mobile facebook, I mean mobile website on the Iphone, things are
fine.
Thank you very much for your help.
Have a great day.
Maria