To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: Accessible App. Free Today. Newspapers

I'm unable to download this App. Will try again later.

Kawal.

On 13 Feb 2013, at 09:27 AM, Lois Butterfield <lbutterfield...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

There is a nav back button on the bottom left that will bring you back to
the list of articles when you double tap it.  When you are finished with
that paper, the done button at the bottom right will bring you back to the list of papers for that state, and the home button at the top will bring you
back to the home page of the app.

It sure is a very nice app indeed.

Lois