Hi,

Find is much more reliable for VoiceOver in AccessNote, meaning focus goes
right to the text you are searching for. Reading is also continuous regardless
of whether you are editing the text or not. It only works with plain text
files, though, so depending on your needs, this could be a problem. But for
writing or reading files and being able to find the text you want quickly,
AccessNote works better, in my experience.

Best,
Anna