Hi Sandra,

I was just able to access a video with VoiceOver on, so I don't think there's a
general accessibility problem. The videos download when you ask for them, I
think, as this one didn't start playing immediately, so maybe the problem you
encountered was because of your Internet difficulty.

Incidentally, the videos seem to have been gathered from all over the place and
vary quite a bit in their clarity. I'm still going to need sighted help with a
few of them. But many are quite well done.

Another nice touch, you are supposed to hold some of the exercises for a
particular length of time. These have a timer right in the app. While VoiceOver
doesn't read how much time you have left automatically, you can touch the timer
readout and get this info, and a chime sounds when time is up.

Best,
Anna