Hello,

At the moment thiis program works with the following, found in the "add"
menu.

DropBox
Web Browser
Editor
Clip Board
Guttenberg
BookShare

I think it can read PDF's as well.  I actually haven't read all the
directions that it came with.  Hoping someone else who's used it longer can
chime in!

Katey

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Penny Reeder <penny.ree...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Does this app work with other reading apps, like iBooks, googlebooks, and
> Nook? Thanks. Penny
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 20, 2013, at 12:41 AM, Katey Glass <katey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I just downloaded the paid version yesterday, and once you sign in with
> your BookShare credentials, from the home screen go to the bottom and hit
> the "add" button.   list of choices will display with the last one being
> BookShare.  Click on the BookShare button and you will get the familiar
> search screen - the one with the  categories  that you get when using the
> BookShare app.
> >
> > BTW, I do like the BookShare app, and have been happily using it for a
> long time, I just wanted to try this app out because of the different
> voices one can choose from, plus some books while they read while in the
> BookShare app,  for whatever reason the sentenses are read choppily, even
> though they display fine on the screen.  I have enough vision to see the
> highlight as it reads, and I can see it pause from time to time in some
> books.  So, I thought maybe this app wouldn't do that.
> >
> > Also, note I got it yesterday and it was on sale, that is on Tuesday,
> Feb 19th it was on sale.
> >
> > Katey
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> > On Feb 19, 2013, at 6:09 PM, denise avant <denise.av...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >> For those of you who have tried voice dream, do you have to download
> books from bookshare through the voice dream app or does it recognize there
> are already downloaded books on your i-device? thanks.
> >>
> >> --
> >> ---
> Groups "VIPhone" group.
> >>

> > --
> > ---
> Groups "VIPhone" group.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax