Man, is there absolutely no way we can revert flexy back to the way it was
originally to where we can double tap or tap the top of the screen to get to
the contact info?

I hate this 2 finger swipe up to get to the contact info. I am all the time
putting in random numbers or letters in my messages when trying to get to
the contact info with this swipe up crap.

Sorry if this message is coming across is rude, not my intent, it is just
that I like flexy, and I fly across the board with typing on it, it is just
swiping up to get to the contact info that is driving me nuts.