From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of MamaPeach
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible App. Free For 2 More Days. Cookbook Recipes Pro

Cookbook Recipes Pro
Developer: App Cookies
--- To thank for our users' support, we will make the app free from
2/23/2013 to 2/25/2013. ---
--- We will update with new recipes often. ---
--- Every one needs a professional and easy to learn cookbook with thousands
of recipes. --- Download this cookbook app with delicious and tasty recipes.
We provide you recipes about appetizers, main course, breakfast, cakes,
pies, pastas, snacks, breads, salads, beef, chicken, pork, casseroles,
pizza, sandwiches, seafood, soups, etc!
Recipes for your breakfast, lunch and dinner! Recipes for any holidays or
special occasions!
Happy Christmas! Cooking lovers!
Cookbook Recipes including:
? Easy Recipes! Easy-to-follow instructions!
? Fantastic cooking recipes and menus!
? About 600+ delicious recipes for you!
? You can search and add your favorites!
? You can share your favorite recipes to your friends!
? Easy to navigate, simple to use!
? No wifi is needed! You can check recipes anywhere you want!
? A must-have cooking recipes app for you!
? Download to start cooking!
? No Ads!!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cookbook-recipes-pro/id585966558?mt=8